Corporate Business Answering Service
Scale Your Customer Support With Our 24 Hours a Day Customer Service Team
Our team of professional call center agents is trained to provide virtual receptionist services and technical support around the clock, 365 days a year. We offer a wide range of service options, including appointment scheduling, bilingual answering services, and overflow solutions to ensure your clients have positive experiences and your customer base is growing.
Superior Customer Satisfaction
We're here to support you and your customers with a number of flexible arrangements. Our dedicated team can handle any type of virtual answering service. From managing overflow incoming calls during volume spikes to providing professional answering service outside business hours or even handling only certain types of inbound calls and ensuring appropriate specialty answering service, we can provide the best virtual receptionist for a wide range of services, depending on the type of business you run.
Why Choose Unicom's Call Center Services?
- We train our agents on your process and software and only trained agents can answer your calls.
- No hidden fees, we provide a simple billing structure that charges only for agent talk time.
- We are always open, all day, every day, including weekends and holidays, so you don't have to be.
- All of our agents are native English speakers onsite, in our Chicago call center. We don't outsource any calls or tasks.
- Day or night, management is always onsite for escalations and flawless communication.
How It Works
Unicom leverages 30 years of call center knowledge to deliver a reliable and positive customer experience. We have vast experience working with businesses and have delivered reliable answering services to numerous companies.
High-quality customer service requires each step of your process to be analyzed and documented. Our highly competent staff works with you to establish requirements and ensure your processes are optimized to deliver the best results.
Each organization has its own unique processes. From custom workflows to API integrations, our call center developers are ready to assist in implementing customizable options. Please ask for more details about implementing a customized solution.
Before our help desk agents receive a single phone call, we develop a custom training program for your processes and software applications. Only agents who have been trained on your processes and applications will answer your calls.
Once we begin to receive calls, service desk managers review calls daily to ensure your processes are adhered to and Unicom’s high standard of service is met. You will receive regular reports to help you monitor the success of your professional telephone answering service.
We Can Use Your Business Software
To create a smooth and reliable integration with your business software, we train our agents to utilize your software.
The most popular software our agents are trained for are Freshsales, Hubspot, Netsuite, Salesforce, SAP, Thryv, Oracle, Windows, Zendesk, Zoho, and more.
Do you have custom business software?
No worries, we can train our agents to use your software.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to the most questions related to our Help Desk Answering Service.
- Our call center is HIPAA compliant, which requires Unicom to keep secure sensitive information.
- A professional environment reduces interruptions and background noise for excellent customer service.
- It allows us to build a positive company culture and ultimately strong team unity.
- Real-time management oversight during each shift.
Our Live Operators Are Ready to Assist Your Customers
Give your Business the Dedicated Answering Service it deserves, and provide your customers with the best experience.