HVAC Answering Service
Never Miss a Call With Our 24 Hours a Day HVAC Answering Service
A friendly, knowledgeable voice and a reliable phone answering service for your customers 24/7.
Outstanding Customer Service
Our team ensures 24-hour answering services for 100% customer satisfaction. Whether you need answering service agents for appointment scheduling on a regular basis or reliable after-hours answering service, we will make sure both your regular calls and emergency calls are handled by highly-trained live operators who can ensure flawless customer communication and impressive response times.
Our service agents are ready to adjust their schedule for every HVAC business to find the best virtual receptionists for the job. We support a variety of flexible arrangements. From handling after-hours calls to managing overflow calls during busy office hours, we will make sure all types of calls will be processed accordingly to customized scripts that reflect the high level of service provided by your company and echo the needs of your customers.
Why Choose Unicom's Call Center Services?
- Through meticulous training, your process becomes our process and we become your professional interface with your current and prospective customers.
- A simple billing structure where you only pay for agent talk time, no hidden fees.
- We never close and your customers will never reach voicemail.
- We handle all calls in our Chicago call center with native English speakers ready to deliver accurate messages. We don't outsource a single call.
- Management is always available onsite so that escalations are handled quickly and correctly.
How It Works
Unicom leverages 30 years of call center knowledge to deliver a positive customer experience. We have vast experience working with HVAC service providers and have delivered reliable answering services to numerous companies in the industry.
High-quality customer service requires each step of your process to be analyzed and documented. We'll document your processes, including the way you handle customer inquiries, dispatch contractors, address warranty questions, and more to make sure our agents are always ready to handle any type of call. Our highly competent staff works with you to clarify requirements and ensure optimized processes for the best results.
Each organization has its own unique processes. From custom workflows to API integrations, our call center developers are ready to assist in implementing customizable options. Please ask for more details about implementing a customer solution.
Before our agents receive the first phone call, we develop a personalized training program for your processes and software applications. Only agents who have been trained on your processes and applications will answer your calls.
Once we begin to receive calls, service desk managers review calls daily to ensure your processes are adhered to and Unicom’s high standard of service is met. You will receive regular reports to help you monitor the success of your HVAC telephone answering service.
We Can Use Your Business Software
To create a smooth and reliable integration with your HVAC software, we train our agents to utilize your process.
Our agents are trained on popular HVAC software applications including ServiceTitan, FieldEdge, Housecall Pro, mHelpDesk, Service Fusion, and Jobber.
Do you have custom business software?
No worries, we can train our agents to use your software.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to the most questions related to our Help Desk Answering Service.
- Our call center is HIPAA compliant, which requires Unicom to keep secure sensitive information.
- A professional environment reduces interruptions and background noise.
- It allows us to build a positive company culture and ultimately strong team unity.
- Real-time management oversight during each shift.
Our Live Operators Are Ready to Assist Your Customers
Give your Business the Answering Service it deserves, and provide your customers with the best experience.