Immediate opportunity for Full-Time Call Center Agents.
Unicom is more than a company – we are a TEAM that is constantly connecting people with answers. Our TEAM members are intelligent, professional individuals with passion and the intention to make a difference. We seek individuals who can engage with callers by listening with empathy, communicate effectively, capture accurate information while following our client’s scripts, protocols and processes.
- Message intake & dispersal
- Providing information
- Scheduling & appointment setting
- Order intake
- Opening trouble tickets
- Email response
- Monitoring system alerts
- Immediate notification of emergent issues and more
WHILE WE PREFER PRIOR CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE – IT IS NOT A STRICT REQUIREMENT. IT IS OUR EXPERIENCE THAT INDIVIDUALS COMING FROM DIVERSE INDUSTRIES BRING WITH THEM A VARIETY OF SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE THAT IS PARTICULARLY BENEFICIAL IN BECOMING A UNICOM AGENT.
Because this position requires extensive documentation and notation for high-level corporate clients. We are in the 30th year providing 24hr support 365 days a year. Therefore, we have the ability to offer our team members flexible work hours around the clock! At Unicom, you’ll uncover challenges that enliven you as you grow professionally and explore career opportunities based on your interests and abilities. If you are looking for a stable career, join us! We have associates who have been with Unicom for more than 20 years.
- Typing speed must be over 35 WPM. A test will be administered.
- Excellent customer service and computer literacy skills.
- Excellent command of grammar and spelling must be adept at paying attention to detail.
- Flexible, a team player with exceptional verbal and communication expertise.
- Software experience preferred, but not required, with Athena, Practice Fusion or Acuity.
Commensurate with experience
We offer excellent benefits:
- Term life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Medical insurance for employees
Since 1990, Unicom has provided 24×7 Live Agent Call and Contact communication support. Activity is both inbound and outbound from simple messaging to complex Help Desk and CSR tasks. Our clients include medical/healthcare organizations, B2B multi-location companies, property management – with regional, national and global presence. *UNICOM DOES NOT PERFORM COLLECTIONS, TELEMARKETING OR SALES